π· iStock Photos. Dear Sex, To be frank, I don't think you are as bad as they say. You might be killing me slowly, But, everything on earth is temporary, Why don't I hug you anyway. Dear sex, I have a feeling of having you everyday, Because when I embrace you, What matters is... The size, colour and the bed. I feel so uplifted everyday when we sit together. I know there is somewhere I missed protection, But I am proud I withdrew safely, I believe no one is infected, If there is, Why are there no victims. So how dare they say I am a victim- When there are no victims. Dear sex, I know,you are not addictive- As they say. When I am driving, I pace in intervals, Until my partner complains about my speed. I should have been so critical, But honestly, I am not a baby in this game. Sex, You know you want me to stay in shape, That's why we play when my eyes are closed, So you set the tone, And I use it whenever I want to meet you. You actually didn't tell me,...
Comments
Post a Comment