My 12th Love Poem



πŸ“Έ Shot By GMP.
πŸ’πŸΎ‍♂️ Model: Hana.
(My Love Diaries).
Looking at her,
I found solace 
Her dazzling eyes
Sniff the Aura of Beauty.

My eyes glued to her wasp like waste,
She stole my breath,
For I picked Oxygen 
From  her sweat.

She said, I think you love me,
I said, no just know that I love you.
She smiled with dissatisfaction.

She said,
I can not live without you,
Only if you tell me that you love me.
I grasped my breath and told her
How the beatings of my heart make me sleepless.

She almost cried,
Then I kissed her 
The taste of her lips was a calling.
For we froze in Poetry.

© George William Ochago.
@George The Tired Poet.
12th Sept, 2024.
00:15
(Prompt Poetry).
Poetic Thursdays.

Comments

  1. WOW!￶😍.So nice sis!￶😍.Keep writing more and more!￶πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeh umm πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Šwen poetry speaks for itself πŸ˜‡this is so good 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so proud of you Hana ❤️
    I read it and blurshed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow am proud of you my Dia it's so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start @certified loner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo dis Amazin' keep it hyh mateπŸ₯‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ ✨️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN A MAN CRIES.

Let's Abscond