I am A Poet

📷 Meya Ukasha Shot it.
(Ode to Brave Poets)
My name is Ochago, 
I am a Ugandan Poet,
I am a tall poet.
I am not a slam poet,
I am a brave poet.
I don't write short poems or whole poems,
I write brave poems.

I am a poet,
I don't write love poems or sad poems.
I am not a mad poet.
But I write late night poems.

I is not a political poet,
I write poems that speak my mind.
Poems that make me feel I mind,
Because every poet doesn't mind,
About what is on ground. 

I write poems for tall Poets,
Who write short poems,
I write for short Poets 
Who write short poems
Because they fear their own poems. 

I am not an aggressive Poet,
Though I am a brutally Honest Poet,
I am not a scared poet,
I am a worried poet-
Worried about people who can't write a brave poem.

I am just a poet,
Too tired watching people suffer from the pains
They can't run away from.
The pain inflicted by the people in governance.
That's why I is a Tired Poet.

© George William Ochago. 
@George The Tired Poet. 
2023.
#poeticsundays 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN A MAN CRIES.

Karamoja Lives Matter

POEM 604.