If I Marry

(My Love Diaries)
Yesterday,
My Mom came in my Room, 
She sat on my bad.
I was busy busy writing down my poem,
I, was busy writing what concerns everyone,
I was writing about 'The Mourning'.

She said,
"Son, I know I have failed you several times,
I know, I didn't have time for you,
I know I didn't give you a heart of a mother to call home
And you, you found Peace in your pens and papers. 
But I am not here for that, I am here to Educate you on Sex and Marriage.

I am here to tell you,
When you marry,
Marry a woman you love and she loves you back the same way.
She should have good behaviour.
That kind of woman who will have time for her kids".

I stopped my mom,
I said, "Mom, If, only 
If I marry,
I would burst in the room,
Strip naked and have sex with my wife
Just like in the movies.

I would take her on a Missionary journey 
Giving our children a perfect inception. 
I would have sex with her twice every morning,
I would"...

"Son!", She shouted, 
I told her, "Mom, If, only 
If I is to marry,
I would accept to Listen to your nonsense.
Let me write my poem in Peace".

She left my room,
Like I were a stray dog
She found pooping in her kitchen garden.

© George William Ochago. 
@George The Tired Poet. 
2023.
#poeticsundays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN A MAN CRIES.

Karamoja Lives Matter

POEM 604.